||сделать стартовой||добавить в избранное|
There is nothing like traveling to my native planet Mars
Hello, dear frie ds. Our ime is a epoch of co ques he Solar Sys em. owadays people live o almos each of he pla e s i our sys em. O ly Mercury a d Plu o had showed o hospi ali y for people o se le here. My a ive pla e is Mars. Apropos i is he firs co quered by people pla e of he Solar Sys em. I 2019 a ma arrived he Mars a he firs ime. I was a grea achieveme of scie ce a d ech ologies. Si ce ha ime he mas eri g of his pla e bega . Grea successes i scie ce made possible o fully provide people wi h e ergy (miraculous solar ba eries wi h grea power were i ve ed) a d wi h free brea hi g o he surface of Mars ( o so lo g ago people prese ed for Mars a beau iful a mosphere, which is like Ear h’s o e). Dis a ce from Ear h o Mars is o more ha 0.6 AU so your fligh will be shor a d pleasa (cer ai ly if you choose he bes seaso for he rip – whe pla e s are he closes o each o her) – i a y eve i will be pleasure for you o make a mild fligh i a comfor able spacecraf . Speed of moder spaceships is over ha 1000 km per seco d – i he pas people could o ly dream abou i . he way from Ear h o Mars a d back is servici g very good wi h he bes a d reliable spacecraf s. So you are o Mars. here are ma y spacepor s all over he pla e a d you were quickly delivered o eares , were seei g over he Mars from heigh . You ca walk o i s surface i every direc io – as you made i o Ear h. he beau y of marsia hills a d mou ai s really deligh s. here is o hi g like ha co ras be wee ora ge sa d a d beau iful blue sky or ra spare clear wa er i seas a d lakes – people had o mel some of marsia ice, because of ecessi y of providi g e ough qua i y of wa er i a mosphere (for ligh brea hi g). O Mars here are eve compe i io s i mou ai eeri g. ow housa ds of daredevils co quer he highes mou ai , which is 27 km abou heigh . All V cha els observe his i eres i g eve . Mars has i s ow flora – fer ile soils were fou d a d he pla s from Ear h were brough . Bu hey are differe from Ear h’s – because of differe co di io s ( he year o Mars las s wo o Ear h’s years) – you should o see hem obliga ory. Our ci ies are all ora ge because of buildi g ma erial – hey are very beau iful. Also we ca sugges you a excursio o As eroid Bel . Would you hi k abou i ? o walk o real as eroid? So you mus visi Mars, you have ’ see a y hi g like ha before. I hope ha co vi ced you.
The trouble with this sort of distance is that you can never hold a conversation. Even if you discount the fact that each successive message from Earth would be transmitted by people separated from each other by twelve generations or so, it would be just plain wasteful to attempt to converse over such distances. This problem will soon arise in earnest for us: it takes about four minutes for radio waves to travel between Earth and Mars. There can be no doubt that spacemen will have to get out of the habit of conversing in short alternating sentences, and will have to use long soliloquies or monologues, more like letters than conversations. As another example, Roger Payne has pointed out that the acoustics of the sea have certain peculiar properties, which mean that the exceedingly loud БЂњsongБЂ« of the humpback whale could theoretically be heard all the way round the world, provided the whales swim at a certain depth. It is not known whether they actually do communicate with each other over very great distances, but if they do they must be in much the same predicament as an astronaut on Mars
1. There is No Place Like Home
2. There is no bad weather, there are bad clothes
3. A Traveler`s Guide to Moscow
4. What will be there in my new flat
5. My attitude to sport
9. Aral Sea - What Was and What Is
10. My dreams about future
11. Regulation in telecommunications industries: Why, What and How to Regulate?
12. Глагол "to have" со значением "иметь"
13. Сравнительный анализ функциональных и семантических характеристик глагола to make в разговорном, газетно-публицистическом и научном стилях
14. The face of every city is different. Washington D.C.
15. What is computer virus
16. Traffic in my city
17. How to write exam essay
18. Humane approches to toxicological evaluations of industrial chemicals
19. What is computer virus
20. Aral Sea - What Was and What Is
21. Printing problem led to first air conditioner
26. Модель IS-LM
27. How to use dictionary
28. Earth Impacts as a Threat to Civilization
29. Computer-to-Plate в России
30. My English Studies
31. My favourite writers
32. Are young people today slaves to fashion?
33. TV in my life
34. My hobby
35. Which languages are the hardest to learn?
36. What is better watching sports or participating in sports?
37. My hobby
41. My flat
42. My career in the future
43. My working day
44. My district and my flat
45. A visit to a sick friend
46. My future profession
47. My family
48. My daily programme
49. My Favourite Writer
50. My favourite TV program
51. My family
52. My flat
57. My grandmother country house
58. Cézanne, Paul: From Impressionism to Classicism and Cubism
59. Sport in my life
60. My hobby
61. My friend
62. My favorite video film
63. The economy of KOREA - Looking Ahead to the 21st Century
64. What is energy english
65. My Ideas On Living In A Foreign Country
66. My Duties about the house
67. Drug abuse: Tendencies and ways to overcome it
68. English Themes - My favorite Holiday
69. My ideal holidays
73. My plans for the future
74. What is Fashion
75. How do I like unusual methods of teaching?
76. My work at the foreign trade company
77. Books in my life
78. Love means different things to different people
79. American Literature: An Overview Of The Development From The 17th To The 20th Centu-ries
80. What factor, more than any other, caused me to apply to Molloy College?
81. The Tower in the 19th Century: From fortress to ancient monument
82. Philosophy is right
83. The Society of Travelling Art Exhibitions
84. Why the crystal structure of the element is such lattice but not another?
85. My School (1)
89. Функционирование глагола to do
90. Acquaintance with geometry as one of the main goals of teaching mathematics to preschool children
91. How to make your child gifted?
92. In what way is pygmalion a shavian play
93. Mechanical Solidarity through Likeness
94. My flat
95. Research methods to collect primary empirical information
97. What I dislike in my school
98. Ukraine. The long road to independence
99. Экскурсии, предлагаемые компанией Grand Orchid Travel в Паттайе