||сделать стартовой||добавить в избранное|
The Higher school and the ways to science
S ude par icipa io i research is o e of he mos effec ive me hods for rai i g highly - qualified specialis s capable of aki g par i he rapidly developi g scie ific a d ech ological revilu io . S ude s are e couraged o par icipa e widely i research while s ill a college. he programmeof s udies is desig ed i such a way as o draw s ude s ever deeper i o scie ific research. Research e ables he s ude s o improve heir k owledge a d pu o prac ical use he hi gs hey lear a lec ures, semi ars a d labora ories. Fur hermore, i e ables hem o realize he prac ical value of heir k owledge, o mas er he basic experime al ech iques, o lear how o ha dle he moder equipme a d a alyse he resul s of experime . Such s ude s gradua e as highly - skilled specialis s. A d his ac ually is o e he mos impor a asks faci g college. here are s ude research socie ies a every u ivesi y a d i s i u e. Co es s, compe i io s a s exhibi io s, based o s ude research have become a es ablished radi io .Every year a cou ry-wide s ude co es is held for he bes research projec , he wi ers bei g awarded special medals a d diplomas. S ude s are e gaged i research u der guida ce of professrs, i s ruc ors, e gi eers a d pos -gradua es.As a rule, s ude s wri e heir erm papers a d gradua io heses o problems of heir research work. hey opera e experime al a d i dus rial i s alla io s, co duc heore ical i ves iga io s, read scie ific li era ure o heir speciali y. Ma y erm papers a d gradua io heses i clude eleme s of research do e a some higher school depar me o co rac wi h i dus rial e erprises. erm papers, research work, gradua io heses of prac ical impor a ce o i dus ry - such are he s ages of ur i g s ude s i o highly-skilled hi ki g
The principle of martial arts is like this... 4. Speaking in terms of carpentry, soldiers sharpen their own tools, make various useful implments, and keep thim in their utility boxes... An essential habit for carpenters is to have sharp tools and keep them whetted... 5. You should observe reflectively, with overall awareness of the large picture as well as precise attention to small details... 6. Having attained a principle, one detaches from the principle; thus one has spontaneous independence in the science of martial arts and naturally attains marvels: discerning the rhythm when the time comes, one strikes spontaneously and naturally scores... 7. In my individual school, one can win with the long sword, and one can win with the short sword as well. For this reason, the precise size of the sword is not fixed. The way of my school is the spirit of gaining victory by any means... 8. When your life is on the line, you want to make use of all your tools... We find that whatever the weapon, there is a time and situation in which it is appropriate..
1. The Socialist-Revolutionaries and the labor movement (the beginning of the twentieth century)
2. Представители Ренессанса (Representatives of the renaissance and thair contribution to the literature)
3. The Comparative Analysis Of The History Of The Computer Science And The Computer Engineering In The USA And Ukraine
4. Going public and the dividend policy of the company
5. Higher Education in The U.K.
9. Hatfield and the North
10. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nothern Ireland. The land and the people.
11. Alcohol and the Workplace
12. Robin Hood and The Sheriff
13. Usa. Howard h. Aiken and the computer
14. Ireland and the Continent
15. Ecological problems in big cities, particular in Moscow. How can a contradiction between the technological progress and ecology be solved from my point of view?
16. Реклама торгового техникума/школы, переведённая на английский язык (контрольная работа The Technical School Today)
17. Melville’s “The March into Virginia” and “The College Colonel”: The Broken Youth.
18. The Sound and the Fury
19. World War I and the Armenian Genocide
20. Перевод реферата "Acquaintance with geometry as one of the main goals of teaching mathematics to preschool children"
21. The British Character and English Humour
25. The fastest computers of the world
26. The government role in the market economy
27. A role of the Environmental Ethics in the modern society
28. The main fault of The 70s or the years of “might-have-been hopes”
29. Why the crystal structure of the element is such lattice but not another?
30. The Heraldic Symbolism of the Unicorn on the British Coat-of-Arms
31. The theoretical basis for the international trade. The modern trends of the international trade development
32. The impact of the French Revolution on the European system
33. Basic perspectives and schools of developing sociology in the XX century
34. Two approches to the scientific management
35. Pogroms in Azerbaijan and Armenia of 1988-89 As Historical Echo of the 1915 Armenian Genocide (Погромы в Азербайджане и Армении 1988-89 как историческое эхо 1915 Армянского Геноцида)
36. The Irish and Australia
37. The School Education in Great Britain (Школьное образование в Великобритании)
41. Raskolnikov and Svidrigailov: on the brink of suicide. Ф.М. Достоевский, Преступление и наказание
42. The School Education in Great Britain (Школьное образование в Великобритании)
43. Апокатастасис и "Благое молчание" в эсхатологии св. Максима исповедника (Apokatastasis and «Honorable silence» in the eschatology of st. Maximus the confessor)
44. The City of London and its role as a financial centre
45. Переведенная на английский лекция по теме Money and banking (деньги и банковское дело), the role of banks (роль банков), modern banking (современная банковская система)
46. Which languages are the hardest to learn?
47. Science in the 20th century
48. Flora and Fauna of the USA
49. The USA: its history, geography and political system
50. A Brief History of the Internet and Related Networks
51. American Literature: An Overview Of The Development From The 17th To The 20th Centu-ries
52. The Tower in the 19th Century: From fortress to ancient monument
53. The mathematical sciences
57. Changes and specimens of the English language
58. Multiple Intelligences in the structure of a new English syllabus for secondary school
59. The Definite Article with Class Nouns in English and in French
60. The Life and Times of Shakespeare
61. The Participation of American and British Youth in Political Life of Their Countries.
62. The Science Of Grammar
63. Lectures in Contrastive Lexicology of the English and Ukrainian Languages
64. Ukraine. The long road to independence
65. The creation and activities of local organizations of the Bund Belarus
66. The Global Money Markets and Money Management
67. Stereotypes influences on economic relations between the European Union countries and Russian Federation
68. The effect of light intensity on the amount of chlorophyll in “Cicer arietinum”
69. Consequence of building the National Missile Defense
73. The Adverse Effects of Green Lawns
74. On the problem of crystal metallic lattice in the densest packings of chemical elements
75. Project of decoding of "The Stermer Effect" (Сигналы из космоса, серии Штермера)
76. The enviromental problems which concern the Mankind
77. Does the crime pay or not ?
78. My modern image of the United States
79. The Archangel Cathedral
80. The capturing
81. The cinema in Russia today
82. The great Britain
83. The Khabarovsk territory
84. The Proverbs Are Children Of Experience (Пословицы - Дети Опыта)
85. The role of art in our life
89. British painting in the 17-18th centuries (Британская живопись 17-18 вв.)
90. The face of every city is different. Washington D.C.
91. The New-York City, Places of interest
92. Династия Тюдоров (essay the house of Tudor)
93. The Tower of London
94. The diabetic diet
95. The Hero of Our Time
96. Consequence of building the National Missile Defense
97. “The Role of Smallpox Vaccination in Mortality Decline in the Great Britain through Eradicating the Disease between XVIII-XX centuries – Facts or a Political Arithmetick?”
98. The Influence of English Mass Culture on Estonia
99. Education in the Middle Ages