||сделать стартовой||добавить в избранное|
Экономика и Финансы Менеджмент (Теория управления и организации)
The manager as a teacher: selected aspects of stimulation of scientsfsc thinking
RUSSIA ACADEMY OF GOVER ME SERVICE A HE PRESIDE OF RUSSIA FEDERA IO I S I U E OF I CREASE OF QUALIFICA IO OF GOVER ME EMPLOYEES A ES A IO WORK HE MA AGER AS A EACHER: SELEC ED ASPEC S OF S IMULA IO OF SCIE IFIC HI KI G Au hor: Vladislav I. Kaga ovskiy, s ude of he Group # 02.313 of professio al re- rai i g i sphere «HR ma ageme » MOSCOW 2006 “Wars are wo by school eacher” O o vo Bismark Selec ed aspec s of s imula io of scie ific hi ki g As is ge erally k ow , scie ce a d educa io are o e of s ra egic resources of he s a e, o e of fu dame al forms of cul ure of civiliza io , as well as compe i ive adva age of every i dividual. Global discoveries of moder life occur bo h deep i a d a he ju c io of various scie ces, a d a ha , of e a d of e he more u usual he combi a io of scie ces is, he wider ra ge of scie ific prospec s is promised by o -s a dard co spec us of heir combi a io , for example, biology a d elec ro ics, philology a d ma hema ics, e c. Discoveries i o e area s imula e developme i o her spheres of scie ce as well. Scie ific developme of a socie y is a programmable a d predic able phe ome o , a d his issue is specifically deal by he fu urology scie ce. Moder ech iques of pedagogy, psychology, medici e a d o her scie ces do o o ly e able orie a io a d i forma io al “pumpi g” of huma brai , bu also he forma io of a i dividual’s charac er op imally sui able for he role of scie is . U like a compu er, a y huma bei g has i ui io - he eleme of hi ki g so far i o way replaceable (al hough some developme s i his sphere are comi g i o bei g). arrow specializa io of scie is s apers he scope of heir ac ivi y a d is explai ed by a imme se volume of i forma io required for moder scie is . his problem is bei g solved (par ially hough) hrough a varie y of ac io s – i ellec ualiza io of compu ers, “simplifica io ” of i forma io (i s reduc io o shor , bu da a i e sive/high-capaci y formulas a d formula io s), applica io of psycho- ech ologies. Psycho- ech ologies (m emo ics, educa io al games, hyp opaedia, (au o-) hyp osis, propaga da a d adver isi g me hods a d ech iques, i cludi g ech o ro ic a d pharmacological / oo ropic prepara io s/, e c.) make i possible o solve he followi g problem. A “black box” co cep applied i compu er scie ce desig a es a sys em i o which he chao ic i forma io is e ered, a d i a li le while a versio , hypo hesis or heory is produced. A huma bei g represe s (wi h some reserva io s hough) such a sys em. I forma io processi g occurs co sciously a d subco sciously based o cer ai rules (program). he more i forma io processi g rules we e er, he fewer umber of degrees of freedom remai s i he sys em. He ce, i is desirable o e er he very basic axioms. Differe ces i programs (eve mere defaul - bu wi hou lack of key i forma io ) form differe ces i opi io s a d argume a io . he lo ger he period of program opera io is (i cludi g based o i er al biological clock), he grea er he effec o e ca expec . he provabili y of success is direc ly propor io al o he qua i y of samples/ es s, he ce i is desirable o build i basic mecha isms of scie ific hi ki g a he earlies age possible i a maximum wide audie ce a d o s imula e heir ac ive work, a d i cer ai ime i ervals make evalua io a d upda e of “programs” of hi ki g.
“Comprehe sio by a i dividual of ew skills occurs o ly s ep-wise. ra si io be wee wo followi g me al co di io s akes place: “I’ll ever u ders a d how his ca be do e a d I’ll ever be able o do i ” a d “i is so obvious ha I ca ’ u ders a d wha eeds o be explai ed here”. Excep for early childhood, he leaps of his ki d occur whe mas eri g readi g a d mas eri g wri i g, mas eri g all s a dard ex e sio s of se of umbers (frac io al, ega ive, ra io al umbers, bu o complex umbers), whe mas eri g he co cep of i fi i esimal value a d i s co seque ces ( he limi s), differe ia io , whe mas eri g i egra io , complex of specific abili ies formi g he phe ome o of i forma io ge era i g (i o her words, i he course of ra si io from s udyi g scie ce or ar o purposeful/co scious professio al crea ive work). We hereby o e ha a a y of hese s ages, for he reaso s o qui e clear o us, he leap may o occur. I mea s ha cer ai abili y has o ur ed i o a s age of subco scious professio al applica io a d ca o be used ra domly by a i dividual for he solu io of problems he/she faces. A ha , he required algori hm may be well k ow . I o her words, a i dividual k ows le ers. He/she k ows how o wri e hem. He/she ca form words from hem. He/she ca wri e a se e ce. Bu ! his work would require all his/her i ellec ual a d mai ly physical effor . For he reaso ha all resources of he brai are spe for he process of wri i g, errors are i evi able. I is obvious ha despi e formal li eracy ( he prese ce of k owledge of algori hm) a i dividual ca o be e gaged i a y ac ivi y for which he abili y o wri e is o e of he basic or a leas esse ial skills. Similar s a e of a i dividual is widely k ow i moder pedagogy a d is called fu c io al illi eracy. Similarly, o e ca speak of fu c io al i abili y o i egra e (qui e a freque reaso for he exclusio of he 1s a d 2 d grade s ude s from physical a d ma hema ical depar me s). Curiously e ough, a higher levels he leap does o occur so of e , o he ex e ha i is eve co sidered ormal. he formula: “A excelle s ude , bu failed o make proper choice of voca io . Well, he’s o a physicis by vir ue of hi ki g – well, ha ’s he way” ( he leap allowi g o mecha ically employ specific s yle of hi ki g / physical i his case / did o occur). As o au oma ic crea ivi y, hese co cep s i ge eral are co sidered disco ec ed, a d i dividuals for whom he process of crea io of ew esse iali ies i scie ce a d cul ure is he ordi ary professio al work o dema di g special s rai of effor are amed ge iuses. However, a child sick wi h fu c io al illi eracy would perceive his peer who has mas ered wri i g o he ex e of bei g able of doi g i wi hou looki g i o a wri i g-book, a ge ius, oo! hus, we arrive a he co clusio ha crea ivi y a he level of simple ge ius is basically accessible o everyo e. Moder educa io ra sla es o pupils’ k owledge (of which, accordi g o research, 90 % is bei g well a d almos immedia ely forgo e ) a d very limi ed umber of skills which would i a s ep-wise ma er move he i dividual o he followi g s age of i ellec ual or physical developme .
O e should k ow righ well ha e dless school classes a d home work, exhaus i g spor s rai i gs are o more ha e er al “ hrowi g of cube” i he hope ha lucky umber will come ou – i he hope of a “click”. A d he “click” may occur a he firs dash. I may ever occur as well. Accordi gly, he philosophy “repe i io is he mo her of lear i g” i effec adds up o a “ rial-a d-error me hod” which has bee for a lo g ime a d fairly bra ded as such by RIZis s ( he followers of I ve ive Problems Solu io heory). As a ma er of fac , he u eve a ure of ra si io be wee “i ”-a d “ou ”- s a es a he mome of “click” sugges s ha i is a ques io of s ruc ural ra sforma io of me ali y. ha is, “click” requires des ruc io of a s ruc ure (a pa er of hough , a pic ure of he world) a d crea io of a o her o e i which a ew skill is i cluded “hardwarily” o be used au oma ically. Res ric io s s imula e i er al ac ivi y. I is prove ha crea ive ask “Draw some hi g” wi hou se i g pre-de ermi ed co di io s wi h res ric io s is carried ou less produc ively a d less origi ally ha he ask: “Draw a u usual a imal wi h a pe cil duri g 30 mi u es” (Sergey Pereslegi ). Required perso al quali ies – rai s of charac er / emperame al a ribu es/ may be divided i o four co ve io al groups: ecessary, desirable, u desirable a d i admissible. K owledge ca be divided i o wo groups: mea s a d ways of i forma io processi g (i cludi g philosophy, logic, ma hema ics, e c.), he so-called me a-skills or me a-k owledge/ which are u iversal a d applicable i a y field of ac ivi y), a d he subjec (subjec s) ma er per se. From he view poi of me hodology all me hods of scie ific k owledge ca be divided i o five basic groups: 1. Philosophical me hods. hese i clude dialec ics a d me aphysics. 2. Ge eral scie ific (ge eral logical) approaches a d research me hods - a alysis a d sy hesis, i duc io a d deduc io , abs rac io , ge eraliza io , idealiza io , a alogy, modeli g, s ochas ic-s a is ical me hods, sys emic approach, e c. 3. Special-scie ific me hods: o ali y of ech iques, research me hods used i o e or a o her field of k owledge. 4. Discipli ary me hods, i.e. a se of me hods applied i o e or a o her discipli e. 5. Me hods of i erdiscipli ary research – a se of several sy he ic, i egra ive me hods ge era ed mai ly a he cross-discipli ary ju c io of bra ches of scie ce. Scie ific cog i io is charac erized by wo levels - empirical a d heore ical. Charac eris ic fea ure of empirical k owledge is he fac fixi g ac ivi y. heore ical cog i io is subs a ial cog i io /k owledge per se/ which occurs a he level of high order abs rac io . here wo ways o a emp o solve a problem: search for he ecessary i forma io or i ves iga e i i depe de ly by mea s of observa io , experime s a d heore ical hi ki g. Observa io a d experime are he mos impor a me hods of research i he process of scie ific cog i io . I is of e said ha heory is ge eraliza io of prac ice, experie ce or observa io s.
The two standard configurations are Release and Debug. These build conВfigurations are automatically available when you create an OS design. In the Debug build configuration, the compiler generates debug information, maintains links to the source code in program database (.pdb) files, and, to facilitate debugging and step-by- step code execution, does not optimize the code. Windows Embedded CE run-time images compiled in Debug build configuration are generally 50 percent to 100 percent larger than images compiled by using the Release configuration. To choose a build configuration, open the Build menu in Visual Studio, click Configuration Manager, and then, in the Configuration Manager dialog box, select the desired build configuration under Active Solution Configuration. You can also select the desired build configuration by using the pull-down menu in the Standard toolbar. OS Design Property Pages For each build configuration, it is possible to configure a number of project properties, such as the locale, whether or not to include KITL, custom build actions, inclusion of subprojects in the binary image, and custom SYSGEN variables
1. The faculty of mathematics of Irkutsk State University
2. History of democracy of the USA
3. Working out of the search algorithm of failures of Air Conditioning System of TU-154
4. Internal Structure of a Proton and New Method of Receiving of Energy
5. Facilities of placing of tourists
9. The history of England can be defined as the gradual process of Parliament asserting its authority over the monarchy
10. American Poetry of the Seventeenth Century as a Reflection of Puritan’s Character
11. Перевод реферата "Acquaintance with geometry as one of the main goals of teaching mathematics to preschool children"
12. The selection and adaptation of the material on the topic "Towns and places"
13. The effect of light intensity on the amount of chlorophyll in “Cicer arietinum”
14. The Economy of Great Britain
15. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
16. История Советсткого флота (History of the Soviet fleet)
17. Роль СМИ в современном мире (The mass media in the life of Society)
18. Comparison of the Renaissance and Enlightenment (Сравнение Ренессанса и Просвещения)
19. On the problem of crystal metallic lattice in the densest packings of chemical elements
20. The history of railways (История железных дорог)
21. Alaska’s Wildlife: on the Verge of Extinction (Живая природа Штата Аляска на грани исчезновения)
25. The Proverbs Are Children Of Experience (Пословицы - Дети Опыта)
26. The Tower of London
27. Water World as Another Home for English Nation Reflected in the English Folklore
28. Geometrization of the Fundamentals of Chemistry
29. The face of every city is different. Washington D.C.
30. The New-York City, Places of interest
31. Династия Тюдоров (essay the house of Tudor)
32. The Tower of London
33. The history of Old English and its development
34. Myth of managment
35. Consequence of building the National Missile Defense
36. “The Role of Smallpox Vaccination in Mortality Decline in the Great Britain through Eradicating the Disease between XVIII-XX centuries – Facts or a Political Arithmetick?”
37. The Influence of English Mass Culture on Estonia
41. History of `The Beatles` and biographies of members in english
42. The History of Alaska (история Аляски)
43. Evaluating the GPRS Radio Interface for Different Quality of Service Profiles
44. Allergy Enlightenment: Is Modern Medicine Fighting the Causes of This Ailment? Are Doctors Telling Us Everything?
45. The Consequences of the Soviet-Afghan War
46. Апокатастасис и "Благое молчание" в эсхатологии св. Максима исповедника (Apokatastasis and «Honorable silence» in the eschatology of st. Maximus the confessor)
47. Geometrization of the Fundamentals of Chemistry
48. Myth of managment
49. Redesigning the Dragon Financial Reform in the Peoples Republic of China
50. Мальтийский еврей (The Jew of Malta)
51. The practice of modern medicine
52. Quality of life and management of living resources
53. The Problem of Holmelessness in Canada
57. The National Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan
58. The United States of America
59. What type of toys do the kids prefer nowadays?
60. Culture of the youth
61. Problems of the youth
62. The 8th of March
63. Discovery of the New World
64. The Role of Smallpox Vaccination in Mortality Decline in the Great Britain through Eradicating the Disease
65. Use of the Topical Project Work “My Body” for Developing All Language Skills in Form 4
66. The United States of America
67. The lesson of English
68. Cities of the USA
69. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nothern Ireland. The land and the people.
73. Why was Washington made the capital of the United States?
74. The political system of Ukraine
75. The cities of USA
76. Eyck, Jan van: The Adoration of the Lamb
77. Art of the Edo Period
78. The development of computers in ukraine and the former USSR
79. Kastus Kalinovsky the Fighter for Independence of Belarus
80. Ecological problems in big cities, particular in Moscow. How can a contradiction between the technological progress and ecology be solved from my point of view?
81. Lexicology of the English Language
82. Regional variation of pronunciation in the south-west of England
83. The Algorithm of a Start and the Development of International Conflicts and Possible Ways of Their Solution
84. The House of Yorks
85. The declaration of independence
89. A Brief History of the Internet and Related Networks
90. Survey of the British Geography and Life
91. The Feather of Finist the Falcon
92. Prominent People of the Belarus
93. The working day of an engineer
94. Is the nature of quantum chaos classical?
95. For the Beauty of the Earth
96. On a decomposition of an element of a free metabelian group as a productof primitive elements
97. London city - Capital of the United Kingdom
98. The Grapes of Wrath
99. Valley of the Kings