||сделать стартовой||добавить в избранное|
How to be happy in your family life
Good eve i g Ladies! oday we speak abou rela io ships be wee ma a d woma . I ell you why you have co flic s i your family a d give advice how ca avoid his co flic s. Me a d wome are differe crea ures. hey approach hi gs differe ly a d i is he roo of some of he problems. Co flic s occur be wee me a d wome very of e a d prohibi mu ually fulfilli g lovi g rela io ships. Me a d wome cope wi h s ress a d problems differe ly. Wome ac ually differ from me i ha hey prefer o alk abou problems a d ve heir feeli gs; me hi k i ’s far more efficie o sor hi gs ou o heir ow . While me value power, efficie cy, compe e cy a d achieveme wome value love, commu ica io , beau y a d rela io ships. Me experie ce fulfillme hrough success a d accomplishme bu wome experie ce fulfillme hrough shari g, rela i g a d ur uri g. Me are i eres ed i he ews, wea her a d spor s, i «objec » a d « hi gs» ra her ha people a d feeli gs as for wome are i eres ed i roma ce, shoppi g a d self help-books. We are co cer ed wi h livi g i harmo y, commu i y a d lovi g coopera io bu me are co cer ed wi h ou door ac ivi ies, like hu i g, fishi g a d raci g cars. Me really ake pride i bei g able o do hi gs a d achieve hi gs ac ually wi hou help, o ally o heir ow , as for wome pride hemselves i bei g co sidera e of he eeds a d feeli gs of o hers. Me fa asize abou powerful cars, fas er compu ers, gadge s, gizmos a d ew ech ology. Bu wome fa asize abou roma ce a d family. I made ma y examples, which come be wee he sexes. A d ow, I give you some advice. he bes hi g o do is be aware ha we’re differe . Realize ha me a d wome have a differe s yle of approachi g hi gs a d he lear o pu up wi h i . We mus respec a d accep differe ces be wee us. We ca cou erac hese differe ces i commu ica io s yles, emo io al eeds, a d modes of behavior, promo e a grea er u ders a di g be wee i dividual par ers. owadays, fas food a rac s people more ha homemade food. Fas food is a y food ha is quick, co ve ie a d usually i expe sive. Fas food is more commo because people are always busy, a d i a hurry, so hey head owards fas food res aura s o save heir ime. Fas food is co ve ie a d people ca fi d i i all places. Fas food is i expe sive because i ’s usually made wi h cheaper i gredie s such as high fa mea a d added sugar a d fa s, i s ead of u ri ious foods such as fresh frui s a d vege ables. Mos fas food res aura s are ge erally bad for people’s heal h, because bad quali y of i gredie s is used. I ’s rue ha fas food is usually high i fa , calories, choles erol. If you ea oo much fas food over a lo g period of ime, i ca lead o heal h problems such as high blood pressure, hear disease a d obesi y. O he o her ha d homemade food has less a rac io ha fas food. A reaso for his is ha homemade food eeds lo s of ime u il i ge s ready. Homemade food is very ourishi g a d fa , bu you mus be sure, ha his food made wi h quali a ive produce. Homemade food is much heal hier ha fas food, a d herefore, people will e joy ea i g heir meals wi hou hi ki g of heal h problems. his ques io is very impor a for our people.
Some people hi k ha life i he cou ry is more e joyable. O hers say ha ci y life ca ope up ple y of oppor u i y. I is o doub ha life i he cou ry is less s ress, less raffic a d less smog. I ’s mai reaso for older people. Bu people ca ’ fi d a job i he cou ry. I ’s widely recog ized ha i ’s easier o fi d work i large ci ies. here is o doub ha here are ma y facili ies for you g people i he ci y: igh life, music, free ime facili ies, pubs a d clubs, ci emas a d he cha ce o mee o her you g people more like. If you g people decide o leave heir homes i he cou ry, he hey recko he social side of hi gs. Some may argue ha livi g i he cou ry side is easier for a cer ai umber of adva ages. People do ’ have o suffer from brea hi g problems ha ks o clea a mosphere, which makes cou ryside a ideal area i which elderly people ca res a d s ay away from he hurry of ci y life. I hi k ha livi g i a big ci y is be er ha livi g i he cou ryside. here are more oppor u i ies for co i ui g educa io , like goi g o colleges. People migh be hi ki g abou facili ies for heir families i he fu ure, like bei g ear good schools. I have always wa ed o live i he big ci y, for example i Bar aul. Everyo e always ells me i ’s o a good place o live because i ’s dir y a d a y hi g ca happe o you here. I ’s as da gerous o live i Bar aul as i ’s o live i o her big ci y. You have o be se sible, ake he ormal precau io s: for example do ’ walk dow a s ree a d s are a somebody, do ’ walk home alo e a d go dow u li alleys, dark alleys a igh . Bu i Bar aul prac ically all s ree illumi a e a d i he whole our ci y is o a par icularly da gerous ci y. I Bar aul here are ma y people a d ouris s. You mus ge o be really careful i crowd because here are a lo of pickpocke s a d hey ca s eal some hi g a d ru away. I hi k i ’s s upid o ry a d be a hero. I mea you could ge very badly hur a d all hey wa is jus mo ey. Bu i our ci y here are ma y police a d hey wa ch over he safe y of he i habi a s. ouris s are easy arge s. hey s a d ou i a crowd, hieves k ow hey’re probably carryi g mo ey a d docume s arou d a d hey do ’ speak he la guage, a d hey’re vul erable. You mus always remember ha i every ci y here are cer ai areas you do ’ go i o. A co versa io is commu ica io be wee wo or more people. I is he i formal excha ge of ideas, i forma io , hough s a d opi io s. For a successful co versa io , he par ers mus be able o ake a ac ive par . he co versa io flows, whe bo h par ers are o he same wavele g h. I really like i whe my par er wa s o keep he co versa io goi g a d does ’ hu arou d for hi gs o say. A d i ’s pleasa whe my par er shares my joke or my ideas or some hi g like ha . I hi k a good co versa io mus be a ima ed, rive i g, mea i gful a d hilarious. he co versa io is frus ra i g, whe a par er does ’ like o be able o ake a ac ive par . I really ha e i whe someo e dro es o a d o i a co versa io a d respo ds wi h mo osyllabic a swers. I really ca ’ s a d i whe my par er does ’ wa o work o keep he co versa io goi g, ha ’s why he hu s arou d for hi gs o say.
I ’s really u pleasa whe someo e bu s i whe you’re i he middle of a hough . A good co versa io alis is a perso who does ’ bu i whe you’re i he middle of a hough . He has a se se of humour abou hi gs a d has go a poi ha hey wa o pu across duri g he co versa io . A good co versa io alis gives you a cha ce o speak a all. All people have ma y wishes a d dream ha all wishes come rue. Accordi g o supers i io here are lo s of occasio s whe you ca make a wish. Whe you blow ou all he ca dles o your bir hday cake, or if you ca ca ch a felli g leaf i au um . Bu remember, ever ell a yo e wha you wished for. A o her radi io associa ed wi h wishes is ha of he wishi g well or fou ai , of e fou d i he mai square of a small ow . If you hrow a coi i o i you ca make a wish. A d of course ma y radi io al fairy ales are buil arou d a mys ical figure who ca gra hree wishes, such as he fairy godmo her i Ci derella or he Ge ie i he Lamp. I our life here are ma y supers i io s a d each perso is supers i ious. I am i eres ed abou supers i io s, where hey came from. We dis i guish good a d bad supers i io s. here are i er a io al supers i io s a d supers i io s which exis o ly a cer ai cul ures. I each cul ure here are supers i io s abou : a breaki g a mirror, hir ee , he bride’s dress, he evil eye a d ouchi g wood. A breaki g a mirror comes from he belief i a cie imes. If you break a mirror, you will have seve years bad luck. A hir ee is u lucky ca be raced back o a Sca di avia my h. here were origi ally o ly welve gods a d he alo g came he god Loki o make hir ee . She brough sufferi g o people. People avoid pla i g impor a eve s o Friday 13 h. he evil eye came from Medi erra ea cou ries. his supers i io refers o he fac ha if you say some hi g good abou someo e, you migh bri g hem bad luck. ouchi g wood is i ma y Chris ia cou ries. « ouch wood» is a supers i ious expressio ha is supposed o preve bad luck. Of e people ac ually ouch wood as hey say i , a d if here is o hi g made of wood wi hi reach. I alia s hi k you’re lucky o hear a ca s eezi g. If a I alia sees a u he will seek o ouch a me al so ha he luck does ’ leave him. Every ypical Greek house has a cac us growi g ear i s door i saves from roubles. I UK i is believed ha you would be lucky if you mee a black ca .
Probability is simple but it is not always obvious.” Relationships The old man rocked some more and smiled at me. “You’re alone much of the time.” He was right. I enjoyed being alone. I had friends, but I was always happy to get back home. “How do you know that?” I asked. “Your pupils widen when I talk about ideas.” “They do?” “There are two types of people in the world, my young friend. One type is people-oriented. When they make conversation, it is about people—what people are doing, what someone said, how someone feels. The other group is idea-oriented. When they make conversation, they talk about ideas and concepts and objects.” “I must be an idea person.” “Yes. And it causes trouble in your personal life but you don’t realize how.” “That’s rather presumptuous of you. What makes you think I have trouble in my personal life?” I had to admit he was right. Everyone has an imperfect personal life, but for me that imperfection was almost a defining principle. He continued, “Idea people like you are boring, even to other idea people.” “Hey, I’m insulted,” I said, not really feeling so. “I will admit I’m not the life of any party
1. How to make your child gifted?
2. How to write exam essay
3. Under what conditions will the oligopolists agree to co-operate in their decisions
4. How to use dictionary
5. What will be there in my new flat
9. Radio And TV In My Life
10. Navruz - A Celebration of Life. Public holidays in Uzbekistan
11. Navruz - A Celebration of Life. Public holidays in Uzbekistan
12. Bread in our life
13. Music in our life
14. Books in My Life
15. Advertising in our Life
16. Sport in our life
17. Science in our life
18. Books in our life
19. Books in our life
20. Painting in our Life
21. HOW SIGNIFICANT WAS ALEXANDER DUBCEK IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF REFORMIST COMMUNISM?
25. Luther Martin in krestjanskoy voyne w Germanii
26. Economic crisis in Russia (Российский кризис 1998 года)
27. Mass Media in England
28. Pogroms in Azerbaijan and Armenia of 1988-89 As Historical Echo of the 1915 Armenian Genocide (Погромы в Азербайджане и Армении 1988-89 как историческое эхо 1915 Армянского Геноцида)
29. On the problem of crystal metallic lattice in the densest packings of chemical elements
30. Will Russia be a Rising State a Great Failure?
31. American Federalism in 1990s
32. Business relation ships in japan
33. Higher Education in The U.K.
34. How telecommunication change the defenition of work /Telework/
35. Should be press liable or not
36. The cinema in Russia today
37. Water World as Another Home for English Nation Reflected in the English Folklore
41. Christmas in Britain (Рождество в Британии)
42. Mozart: Symphony #40 in G Minor, K.550 Моцарт: Симфония №40 в си-минор, К. 550
43. Excursion in old Riga
44. Holidays and traditions in english-speaking countries
45. Liaison between Board and CEO in Russian Oil Companies
46. Lexicology. Word structure in Modern English
47. Control in management
48. Traffic in my city
49. Tourism in Germany
50. Indirect speech acts in modern English discourse. - Косвенные речевые акты в современном английском дискурсе
51. Русские заимствования в английском языке (Russian borrowings in English language)
52. Education in the Middle Ages
53. Education in Great Britain
57. Holidays and traditions in english-speaking countries
58. Номинативные свойства мнгозначного глагола to carry
59. Mozart: Symphony #40 in G Minor, K.550 Моцарт: Симфония №40 в си-минор, К. 550
60. History of `The Beatles` and biographies of members in english
61. The School Education in Great Britain (Школьное образование в Великобритании)
62. Traditional Meals in Mexico
63. Книга S.Gran "A Course in Ocean Engineering". Глава "Усталость"
64. Christmas in Britain (Рождество в Британии)
65. Апокатастасис и "Благое молчание" в эсхатологии св. Максима исповедника (Apokatastasis and «Honorable silence» in the eschatology of st. Maximus the confessor)
66. Sport: general, in Britain
67. Poland and Hungary are in Transition
68. Financial Institutions in Turkey
69. "Career in hotel industry"
73. Why was the United States unsuccessful in Vietnam?
74. Click Here to send a Palm Sunday Greetings
75. Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind... Пастернак и нравственная дилемма послереволюционной интеллигенции
76. The government role in the market economy
77. Определение и обоснование видов и режимов структурной обработки сплава Cu+2,3%Be
79. Alice in Chains
80. Education in the USA
81. In-store эволюция
82. Social stratification in modern Russia
83. Dissociation of Benzene Molecule in a Strong Laser Field
84. Creating Market Economy in Eastern Europe
85. Protectionnism and Free Trade in Economical Doctrines
89. A role of the Environmental Ethics in the modern society
90. Presents in Russia and America
91. «A Farewell to Arms»
92. Education in Russia
93. Trade in Estonia in the Past and Present
94. A new weapon shooting from behind a corner is invented in Israel
95. What is better watching sports or participating in sports?
96. A bridge to understanding
97. Problems of city and country life
98. Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland
99. The Role of Smallpox Vaccination in Mortality Decline in the Great Britain through Eradicating the Disease